Is there a way to protect an inheritance so my child doesn’t lose half in a future divorce?

Palm City FL Lawyer,Estate Attorney,Estate Lawyer,Probate Attorney,Probate Lawyer,Wills & Trusts,Lawyer,Trust Administration,Trust Attorney,Trust Lawyer,Estate Planning Attorney,Inheritance (Quotation Subject),Divorce (Quotation Subject),Florida (US State)

Written by John Mangan, Esq.

John Mangan, Esq.

I’m an attorney in Palm City, FL, and I serve clients throughout Martin County, including Stuart, Palm City, Hobe Sound, and Indiantown, as well as those in St. Lucie County, the Treasure Coast, Palm Beach County, and other parts of Florida. The Law Offices of John Mangan, P.A., is an innovative firm providing estate planning services to clients in Florida. We focus primarily on wills, trusts, asset protection, guardianship, and probate administration.

Speak Your Mind